[fpc-pascal] *SPAM* Re: *SPAM* Re: Windows IOT Core

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Aug 20 16:21:34 CEST 2015

On 08/20/2015 02:31 PM, Sven Barth wrote:

> Microsoft will probably only allow the usage of Apps (in contrast to
> normal Win32 programs) there. Thus of course it requires the RT API.

I am happy to report that you are wrong :-)

A colleague of mine already since a few days does have the Intel IOT
Core DevKit including the "MinnowBoard Max" and he runs Delphi programs
on same. And he is really happy with the performance of the Device.

So fpc programs compiled for Windows should run out of the box.

-Michael