[fpc-devel] [Suggestion] Enumeration range-check intrinsic

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Tue Jul 2 20:54:26 CEST 2019

On 02.07.2019 19:53, J. Gareth Moreton wrote:
> I don't recall a conversation where such an intrinsic is seen as
> desirable, but if such a construct is desirable, then that's a good
> thing since it will help patch up this problem.

The conversation is more than a year old and I already posted a patch -
also more than a year ago. I haven't received any feedback from the
compiler developers since I uploaded the patch. Maybe you will have more
luck.

Last email in the ML:
https://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/fpc-devel/2019-May/040862.html

Patch: https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33603