[fpc-devel] Error building branch targetandroid

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:09:01 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:
> That error is only printed if the Makefile cannot find pwd.exe in the PATH.
> It should be part of a default FPC 2.6.0 install.

but I have:

SET PATH=C:\Programas\lazarus31\fpc\2.6.1\bin\i386-win32

And the file C:\Programas\lazarus31\fpc\2.6.1\bin\i386-win32\pwd.exe does exist

> Note that pwd.exe is not only utility the Makefile requires, it's just a
> quick sanity check. You must have all GNU utilities shipped with latest FPC
> release install in your PATH at all times when using the Makefiles.
> Otherwise you will get random errors all the time, as you seem to be getting
> based on your previous mails.

I don't think that this problem is related at all to the previous
e-mails. Previously I was trying to build in Mac OS X at home. Now I
am trying at work in Windows.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho