[fpc-devel] Delphi XE2 uses FPC for iOS target

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Aug 12 13:28:59 CEST 2011

On 08/11/2011 05:20 PM, Thaddy wrote:

> Since you have access to a NDI native  screenbuffer
Does this mean, you can't use the hardware rendering (if the Chip
provides it) ?

> you can use opengl v 2 to render anything directly without qt if you
> want, so small is definitely possible.
That answers the question I asked before :) .

So FireMonkey aka KSDev/GLScene should be working out of the box.

Thus XE2 (using FPC) should be able to create GUI programs not only for
iPhone/iPAD, but also for Android phones and Pads from the same source code.

Great for Delphi users and for FPC

-Michael