[fpc-devel] is that intended? private type section in classes versus visibility

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:51:35 CEST 2010

On 26 July 2010 22:24, Florian Klämpfl <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:

> I've enough great ideas and suggestions but not enought to implement
> them unfortunatly. So better come up with code instead of endless ideas.

Florian, such comments don't help either! As Jonas and Marco keeps
saying, FPC development is a two-way street. Ideas need to be
discussed before implemented. FPC is *not* a one-man show (well, maybe
for you it is). Otherwise I would have implemented many things already
- but I doubt any of those would be applied.

  - Graeme -