[fpc-devel] fpdoc's RTF output

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue Aug 24 16:48:21 CEST 2010

> > Did you read my msg from a few days back? Unit order matters.
>
> Yes, I know about that from years ago, and that still doesn't solve the
> problem, even in FCL or fpGUI docs. And even if a link points to an element
> in the same unit.
>
> Here is what I used to compile the IPF output from FCl.

I don't know much about linear. I know nothing about IPF.

> What confuses me even more, is that if I generate HTML help of FCL, then
> the links are correct. So I have no idea why HTML output writer and Linear
> based output writers resolve links in different ways.
> Command I used to generate FCL HTML help.

... but I do know that html has own resolving routines. Maybe the design was
that each family of outputs (linear vs html/chm) had its own resolving
routines, and dwlinear were never updated properly. Do similar links look ok
in the latex output? It makes more sense to compare ipf output with that?

Note that html's are not perfect either (e.g. the IInterface case), but I
haven't fully looked into that yet. (if it is easily fixable case or not, I
know what causes it)