[fpc-devel] Extend the libraries people!

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Sun Jun 5 14:42:52 CEST 2005

Neat, I haven't come across these yet.

If you -have- got some working under FPC you should upload them to "contributed units"
section. Because if other people convert the units which have already been done by
someone else, we would be doing double work ;-) Plus it gets code into a central
repository this way, again so that people don't do double the work.