[Pas2js] Crowdfunding to speed up the development of pas2js and lazarus widgetset with pas2js

Ben Grasset operator97 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:47:10 CET 2018

 On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 1:23 PM Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>
wrote:

> I doubt this is the reason for the delay, and I doubt even more that money
> is going to
> make it happen more soon.
>
> In Javascript, the implementation is simply much easier, since Javascript
> natively has support for it.

The publicly available implementation of anonymous methods that's been
sitting in the FPC SVN branches for years at this point literally already
works though, and has for a long time. I'm aware there were some
changes/tweaks to be made/done, but not of the sort that should logically
take additional entire years to implement in my opinion. Has anyone
*actually* spoken directly with Blaise Thorne at any point since the end of
2016 or so?