[Pas2js] PAS2JSDSGN project Options

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Dec 8 12:50:44 CET 2018

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018, warleyalex via Pas2js wrote:

> We use the PAS2JSDSGN to create the basic structure of the web app with
> forms.
> ==============
> [x] Files
>  --> project1.lpr
>  --> project1.html
>  --> unit1.html
>  --> unit1.pas
> [x] Required Packages
> ===============
> a) using the original PAS2JSDSGN package settings, it works as expected!
>
> b) When I drag'n drop a visual TWebButton component into the Lazarus
> designer,
> It auto adds the" webcomponents" as Required Packages.

You have the same problem as TMS software has/had :)

This is normal, and must be fixed by adding a dependency to the project
which delivers the same units as the webcomponents package, but which does not
depend on lcl, FCL etc.

Hopefully, one day the lazarus IDE interface will allow us to to specify
"when this component X is dropped on a form, add package Y to the requirements".
when registering components.