[Pas2js] PAS2JSDSGN project Options

warleyalex warleyalex at yahoo.com.br
Sat Dec 8 12:36:36 CET 2018

program project1;

{$mode objfpc}

uses
  Classes, SysUtils, JS, Web, pas2js.Forms, unit1;

begin
  // Your code here
  Application.Initialize;
  Application.CreateForm(TWebForm1, WebForm1);
  Application.Run;
end.
unit Unit1;

{$ifdef fpc}
{$mode objfpc}
{$endif}

interface

uses
  SysUtils, Classes, JS, Web, Types, Math,
  pas2js.Color, WebCtrls
  { you can add units after this };

type
  { TWebForm1 }
  TWebForm1 = class(TWebForm)
  private
    { Private declarations }
  protected
    { Protected declarations }
    procedure LoadLfmToPas; override;
  public
    { Public declarations }
  end;

var
  WebForm1: TWebForm1;

implementation

{$R *.lfm}

procedure TWebForm1.LoadLfmToPas;
begin
  console.log('TWebForm1.LoadLfmToPas');
inherited;
  {$I WebForm1.lfm.inc}
end;
end.
We use the PAS2JSDSGN to create the basic structure of the web app with
forms.
==============
[x] Files
  --> project1.lpr
  --> project1.html
  --> unit1.html
  --> unit1.pas
[x] Required Packages
===============
a) using the original PAS2JSDSGN package settings, it works as expected!

b) When I drag'n drop a visual TWebButton component into the Lazarus
designer,
It auto adds the" webcomponents" as Required Packages.

When you compile, you've got:

Compile package FCL 1.0.1: Exit code 2, Errors: 1
Fatal: unknown parameter "-gl". Use -h for help.

c) If I delete the "webcomponents" package from the project:

Delete dependencies for webcomponents? Yes

it works as expected! I can see the button and the console.

d) If I drag'n drop another component, f.i. a TWebMemo into the desginer, It
auto adds the" webcomponents" as Required Packages.
I have to delete the "webcomponents" package to compile. ...and so on.

I see the Project Options --> Compiler Commands --> the following settings:
->Execute Before
Call On: [x]Compile [x]Build [x]run
Command:

->Compiler