[fpc-pascal] FPC Graphics options?

Fri May 12 13:20:56 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-12 11:55, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> (from the other posts I get that the program was relatively short, and maybe
> even one single compilation unit? Benchmark smells)

As I'm always told when reporting issues... supply a small example
program that shows the problem. I wasn't going to post the full source
code for a whole game, just to show that the raycasting engine is where
the slowdown happens. My profiling already narrowed that part down. So I
posted a single unit as a small example program. No other intentions
were implied.

> Did you try ppcjvm on the fpc code btw?

No, I've never used the JVM backend of FPC. Time permitting, I'll give
it a try - simply out of curiosity.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/