[fpc-pascal] SPARC / Linux

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Sat Mar 11 22:54:20 CET 2017

If you are adventurous,
you might want to try the experimental files in:
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/contrib/test-cross-3.0.2/

it does contain a partial installer for sparc-linux,
cross-compiled on a x86_64-linux machine.

The results using qemu-sparc are not that bad,
considering the fact that no one is really actively
testing or even maintaining this CPU target.

It would be glad to get feedback if it works for you,
for instance if you are able to generate a full native
installation from the 3.0.2 sources
using this cross-tar.gz file.

Pierre Muller