[fpc-pascal] SPARC / Linux

tobiasgiesen at gmail.com tobiasgiesen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 01:18:49 CET 2017

Hello,
great, I will get my server next week and try it!
Cheers,
Tobias

----

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:54:20 +0100
"Pierre Free Pascal" <pierre at freepascal.org> wrote:

> If you are adventurous,
> you might want to try the experimental files in:
> ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/contrib/test-cross-3.0.2/
>
> it does contain a partial installer for sparc-linux,
> cross-compiled on a x86_64-linux machine.
>
> The results using qemu-sparc are not that bad,
> considering the fact that no one is really actively
> testing or even maintaining this CPU target.
>
> It would be glad to get feedback if it works for you,
> for instance if you are able to generate a full native
> installation from the 3.0.2 sources
> using this cross-tar.gz file.
>

> Pierre Muller

Kind Regards,
Tobias Giesen

Super Flexible Software Ltd. & Co. KG
Buddenstr. 29-31
48143 Münster, Germany
www.superflexible.com
www.tgtools.com

Registered at register court Münster as HRA 9716
Liability / general partner: TGTools Ltd.
Company No. 05513299
Registered in England and Wales
Directors: Tobias Giesen and Claudia Giesen