[fpc-pascal] Smart Pointers

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Tue May 10 10:25:16 CEST 2016

> I agree with Florian regarding the management operators. They will
> probably be merged.

probably = wait few years + rather no

;)

> What I'm not in favor of however is overloading of "." and such (but you
> haven't put that up for discussion yet, thus for now I'm not considering
> it part of your branch anyway).

New modifier to achieve overloading of ".", "@", "@@", "^" is not committed
yet. There is no discussion yet because my research is in progress. I have
few working versions I need to decide which one is the best. The new
syntax/compiler behavior is developed for many new elements (nullable
types, smart pointers, arc objects) and must be perfect.

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak