[fpc-pascal] Suggestion: TDataSetEnumerator

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Mar 5 10:15:02 CET 2015

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015, silvioprog wrote:

> Hello,
> What do you think about a TDataSetEnumerator class in the DB unit? Something like this:

Good idea. I never implemented it because I didn't know what to return.
But maybe returning the dataset itself is not a bad idea.

If you implement it using the enumerator operator, you can implement and test it yourself without
needing to change the db unit. Once you're satisfied, we can transfer the code to the db unit.

Michael.