[fpc-pascal] Wikipedia article about fcl-web

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 11:41:15 CEST 2014

leledumbo wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Today I just started https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCL-Web to start
> wikipedia-ing FPC supporting web frameworks. Please help expanding &
> correcting the article, especially secondary/tertiary sources.

I'm concerned that this might appear to be "blowing our own trumpet"
excessively.

It's already been flagged "might not meet notability guideline", and it
might be wiser to instead expand the "Free Pascal Runtime Library"
article with notes on alternate targets and also to make sure that the
tagging convention is mentioned wherever appropriate so that people know
it exists as an alternative to e.g. PHP.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk