[fpc-pascal] Wikipedia article about fcl-web

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri Aug 1 11:52:47 CEST 2014

> It's already been flagged "might not meet notability guideline", and it
might be wiser to instead expand the "Free Pascal Runtime Library"
article with notes on alternate targets and also to make sure that the
tagging convention is mentioned wherever appropriate so that people know
it exists as an alternative to e.g. PHP.

That's why I ask you to expand it. I don't think expanding Free Pascal
Runtime Library is a wiser choice, since it's a lower level than FCL and it
deserves its own expansion (RTL manages a lot of things as well). Even
having FCL only article that explains all FCL stuff is not a wise choice
IMHO, there are simply too many things that FCL provides and that's the
reason FCL itself is splitted into subpackages.