[fpc-pascal] Trunk seems to break again!?!?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon May 27 14:53:45 CEST 2013

On 27 May 2013, at 14:44, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Now it just fails:
> Start compiling package h2pas for target powerpc-darwin.
> Executing command "/sw/bin/pyacc h2pas/h2pas.y h2pas/h2pas.pas"
> The installer encountered the following error:
> External command "/sw/bin/pyacc h2pas/h2pas.y h2pas/h2pas.pas"
> failed with
> exit code 1. Console output:
> TP Yacc Version 4.1a [April 2000], Copyright (c) 1990-2000 Albert
> Graef
>
> FATAL: cannot open file /usr/local/lib/fpc/lexyacc/yyparse.cod
>
> Is that due to an incomplete installation of the release compiler
> (missing
> yyparse.cod)?

Maybe. That files exists at least in my FPC 2.6.2 installation. Does
the fink version of FPC not install it? Or does the fink version look
in the wrong directory for it? Maybe this is something else Joost
changed, but I would guess that it should not use the previously
installed pyacc or yyparse.cod to build the new h2pas, but the newly
built one. At least I suppose it was like that in the past.

Jonas