[fpc-pascal] Trunk seems to break again!?!?

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Mon May 27 14:44:21 CEST 2013

2013/5/27 Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>

> On 27 May 2013, at 09:58, Vincent Snijders wrote:
>
> I got a different problem on poerpc-darwin with r24621:
>> https://fpcbuildserver.firmos.**at/job/buildfpc_branch/**
>> platform=powerpc-darwin/902/**console<https://fpcbuildserver.firmos.at/job/buildfpc_branch/platform=powerpc-darwin/902/console>
>> It hangs.
>>

> I've fixed this problem. It was caused by the use of an unitialized value.
> Make sure to "distclean" first, because otherwise the old, buggy compiled
> fpmake version will be used again. Since fpmake has to be compiled by
> something else that knows about dependencies anyway (either a Makefile or
> some other fpmake), its dependencies should be properly specified so that
> an fpmake is compiled when any of its included files changes.

Thanks. The hang has been fixed.

Now it just fails:
Start compiling package h2pas for target powerpc-darwin.
Executing command "/sw/bin/pyacc h2pas/h2pas.y h2pas/h2pas.pas"
The installer encountered the following error:
External command "/sw/bin/pyacc h2pas/h2pas.y h2pas/h2pas.pas" failed with
exit code 1. Console output:
TP Yacc Version 4.1a [April 2000], Copyright (c) 1990-2000 Albert Graef

FATAL: cannot open file /usr/local/lib/fpc/lexyacc/yyparse.cod

Is that due to an incomplete installation of the release compiler (missing
yyparse.cod)?

Vincent