[fpc-pascal] Re: FPC class syntax was extended to support delphi code

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Fri Feb 1 22:43:38 CET 2013

В письме от Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:50:50 +0400, Andreas Schneider
<aksdb at gmx.de> сообщал:

Can FPC have default class properties in Delphi mode or even ObjFpc mode?

i probably won't really do it, for my major concern is still Delphi, and
that makes a special note that "defaul" and "class" are mutually exclusive.

  Pity... i wished to do a light-weight factory (which Delphi class
references are to an extent). I would have to resort to global procedure,
but that is less elegant.
  And calling TClassName.a(DataPayload) is awful. TClassName[DataPayload]
would be neat...

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/