[fpc-pascal] mipsel status/direction?

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 16:52:32 CEST 2013

Hi list,

After getting fpcup going with a win32=>mipsel cross compiling module, I
compiled a hello world type demo program (fpc trunk) which ran fine on
an ancient router/modem.

I know there were quite some developments in mipsel and just wanted to know:
1. if people are using the mipsel code already/how suitable it is for
console (non-db, perhaps network) programs
2. if there are currently people working on subsystems that may improve
things

If mipsel is not ready yet, no problem, I'll limit my fiddling to my
non-mips devices ;)

Thanks,
Reinier