[fpc-pascal] FPC 2.6.1

Tony Whyman tony.whyman at mccallumwhyman.com
Thu Sep 20 09:36:43 CEST 2012

Can someone please tell me where 2.6.1 comes from and what its status
is? The FPC website still has 2.6.0 as the official release. On the
other hand, some of the Lazarus snapshots include 2.6.1., but only for
Windows targets.

One thing I do need to confirm is which of the FCL changes in 2.7.1
appear in 2.6.1. I have a particular issue with a type change in the DB
unit where TBookmark changes from a pointer to a TByte, and I need to
track the version number change in units that depend on this.

Tony Whyman
MWA