[fpc-pascal] Job offer for a full time FPC developer

Marc Pertron marc at mailjet.com
Mon Sep 17 13:11:25 CEST 2012

Hello,
(Sorry if it's a little "off topic" but there still is no fpc-jobs
mailing list :))

Mailjet is hiring a FPC developer to work on exciting new features on
mailjet.com
Profile & mission
• You will work on our abuse detection system and API
• You master Pascal, especially FPC
• You know how to work with a Linux environnement
• You’re motivated, (very) fast learner and autonomous worker
• You are result driven. You act in every situation
• If you're an FPC contibutor we can manage a part time on our code,
part time on FPC core, paid full time

We offer
• Responsibility & autonomy
• Freedom: bring your own personality and vision into the company. You
work from home if you want out of France or close-­‐by countries. Only the
results are important.
•An attractive salary

Interested? Join our team !
Send me an email :)