[fpc-pascal] Malformed email messages

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 11:20:56 CEST 2012

On 17/08/12 09:49, Ludo Brands wrote:

> I wrote a little VBA module in Outlook that modifies the RE: back to Re:
> before sending the message and that seems to solve the problem.

Almost. You now have an "Re :" in the front, and not a "Re:". Removing
the space before the colon should fix it completely I think.

Notice:
I just switched from Gmail (web interface) to Gmail (via IMAP and
Thunderbird). You are correct in what you said. Thunderbird is looks as
specific text "Re:" and if it doesn't find it, it prefixes it, thus this
message will show "Re: Re :".

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/