[fpc-pascal] Re: linux: should we hard-codeversionedorunversioned shared libraries in our apps?

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Wed Aug 15 20:24:04 CEST 2012

> > You can't be connected the 2 at the
> > same time but that is a run-time issue, not design time.
>
> I'm not sure I'm following. Do you mean SqlDB can't connect
> to two different database at the same time? I can't think
> that is true, so could you explain this limitation you are
> talking about.

2 instances of the same database connections (ibconnection for example)
using different librairies. For example having one connection that uses the
FB embedded library and another that uses the FB client client library. That
is not working. The connection library is global for all instances using the
same ConnectionClass.

Ludo