[fpc-pascal] The names of the various FPC documentation

Corrado Valeri corradovaleri at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 10:01:21 CEST 2009

> > Yes I know I can rename them locally, but I also thing it makes sense to
> > give the documents better "default" names than ref, prog, user.
>
> If there is a more or less consensus about such things, I don't see why
> we couldn't rename them.

I agreed with Graeme.
FPC is very well documented, but some informations are easy to found, some
other not.
A first pass to help us (i'm an fpc early developer) could be to give a
clear name to the docs you provide.
Better docs nomenclature could help fpc users, developers, teams and so on.
Thanks :-)
Bye
Corrado