[fpc-pascal] Creating FPC enabled websites

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:02:38 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Francisco Reyes <lists at stringsutils.com> wrote:
> Any recommendations on which library to use to create web enabled FPC apps?

We have 4 applications in our company based on FPC + Powtils to
generate standard CGI apps and so far it's working very well. Powtils
also has some nice features like templates etc - though we don't use
it in our projects yet. Other that the Powtils/PSP/??? name changes
and finding a stable download, we have had no problems with it.

Regards,
  - Graeme -