[fpc-pascal] pascal on macbook

George R Smith george at grsmith.arcoxmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:10:25 CEST 2008

Felipe,

Thank you for your reply.

>Do you have a Intel or PowerPC machine? And what kind of software do you
>wish to develop?

I have not purchased the machine yet, looking at the MacBook with 4 meg of
memory. I do not want to buy a laptop that runs Microsoft, trying to get
away from them.

I am a developer and have two Solaris boxes and two windows boxes, this
machine is just for my own enjoyment. I would like to program "personal"
stuff while watching TV.

Just want to make sure I can use Java or Pascal (prefer Pascal) before I
spend the 2,000 plus dollars.

Thanks again and anything else you wish to add I do appreciate it.

George