[fpc-pascal] pascal on macbook

Jerry lanceboyle at qwest.net
Fri Apr 25 02:09:13 CEST 2008

If you haven't been around the Mac much lately, you might also like
to know that there is another compiler, GNU Pascal, or GPC. Free
Pascal is like Delphi and GPC is more compatible with ISO standards,
but each accommodates several dialects. Also, there is an alternate
IDE under development for the Mac called Lightweght Pascal, or LWP. I
believe that it also uses Free Pascal and possibly also works with
GPC. Finally, both FPC and GCP have plug-ins for Apple's IDE which is
called Xcode.

Sign up for the Pascal Central list at http://lists.sonic.net/mailman/
listinfo/mac-pascal.

Jerry