[fpc-pascal] Help getting started with FPC

Edward Kearns kearnser at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:49:50 CET 2007

I am new to FPC, and can't get started. I have used Think Pascal, and
I seem to have quite a hurdle here. Someone else told me that I need
to start XCode first. I did that, then I chose a  template (FPC
Carbon Application 2.2.0). Then I didn't know how to enter code, so I
opened start.pas, entered some code, tried to do "build and run,"
"compile," and none of these ran my simple code. what am I missing?

Ed