[fpc-pascal] Morfik is using FPC compiler

Bisma Jayadi bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Wed Mar 29 05:51:02 CEST 2006

> Unfortunately, I had to remove the morfik from my PC. Too much
> conflicts with the existing firebird, and both the IDE and
> generated forms look totally wrong on my PC. And I do mean
> totally: everything is scaled wrong...

It sounds strange to me. :( I've just install this newer version without any
problems and it looks very cool on my machine (winXP SP 2, classic theme,
Firebird 1.5.3 installed and running).

As you are one of FPC core developers, I really hope you can try Morfik and take
something from it that maybe usefull to FPC.

> It's simply not possible to work with it.
> A pity, because I think it is promising technology :/

A pity indeed. :(

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at
http://beeography.wordpress.com