[fpc-pascal] Division by Zero - not raised exception

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Apr 18 16:40:21 CEST 2006

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Sasa Zeman wrote:

>> Unless you have no interest at all in providing commercial grade
>> support, because it's just a hobby and you want to be free regarding
>> how much time you spend on it, on what you spend it.
>
> Unless you calculate number od Delphi developer world wide.
> I doubt that anyone will skip the lucruative oportunity.
>
> And I doubt any contributor will work just for credit, except perhaps
> students or retirement people.

On the contrary:

Most of us do work just for credit. Most do have a day time job.

All people on the compiler team have a day time job. I think some of the
people on the lazarus team are preparing a PhD, which also is considered a
job here in Belgium.

So, yes: it IS for credit only. None of us gets payed.

On the contrary, we pay money to keep the servers running,
DNS registration costs money. If we meet: we pay for it...

Michael.