[fpc-pascal]Better/full internet-support in FPC on Linux?

Crabtree, Chad Chad.Crabtree at nationalcity.com
Thu Feb 26 18:42:16 CET 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Rainer Hantsch [mailto:rainer at hantsch.co.at]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 1:57 AM
To: Free Pascal Group
Subject: [fpc-pascal]Better/full internet-support in FPC on Linux?

Hello!

Some time ago I tried to write a program which should work with nameservers
check if forward and reverse lookup give the same result. Should basically
do
the same what "host" and/or "nslookup" can do, but be implemented so that I
do not have to execute external programs all the time.

But I realized that inetd is not able to work with nameservers well enough.

Well there is always libCurl.  I've looked this over and it looks quite
thourough check it out.

***National City made the following annotations

This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication.