[fpc-pascal]RE: Debugging FPC

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 06:44:30 CEST 2003

> With compile modes: -gg -gl
> Aren't line info and tracebacks suppose to be shown,
> the above example does not show these.

I think the problem comes with using exceptions. Normally, if a
run-time error occurs, the default exit proc will print the line
number info to stdout. But if an exception traps the error before
the program exits, then that information is absorbed by the
exception handler, and never makes it to the exit proc.