[fpc-pascal]Debugging FPC

James Mills prologic at daisy.ods.org
Fri Aug 22 03:08:14 CEST 2003

I think perhaps I need to repost my question as I saw the mailing list
server go down yesterday...

Hi,

1) Is there anyway of finding out the cooresponding source line when a
program crashes and only outputs the following:

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080A33B1 :
List index exceeds bounds (-1)
  0x080A33B1

2) With compile modes: -gg -gl
   Aren't line info and tracebacks suppose to be shown, the above
example does not show these.

cheers
James

--
-
-Zero Defect Software Engineers Group - ZDSEG