[fpc-pascal]FCL-Sample required, please!

Rainer Hantsch rainer at hantsch.co.at
Tue Oct 31 08:32:08 CET 2000

Hello, everybody!

Since a lot of time I am trying to write FPC programs which use MySQL in
the background.

Well, there exists a sample from Michael V.C., which shows a very basic
way of accessing MySQL. It works, but very complicated.

Since a while I hear and read that FCL shall support MySQL. However, I
have never seen a sample program compareaable to the good old
"testdb", but written in FCL, nor any documentation on FCL anyway.

Could somebody -- please -- leave me a ready-to-compile source for a FCL
version of testdb to let me understand the differences?

Thanks in advance,

  Ing. Rainer Hantsch

      \\|//           Ing. Rainer HANTSCH  -  Hardware + Software
      (o o)           Your Partner - Your Supplier - Your Friend!
Ing. Rainer HANTSCH  |  e-Mail: office at hantsch.co.at
Khunngasse 21/20     |  www   : http://www.hantsch.co.at
A-1030 Vienna        |  Tel.  : ++43 - 1 - 7988538 0
---------------------|  Fax   : ++43 - 1 - 7988538 18
** AUSTRIA **        |  Mobile: ++43 - 663 - 9194382