[fpc-other] GIT versioning server on Raspberry Pi?

Thu Jun 1 10:12:58 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-31 08:33, Lukasz Sokol wrote:
> TortoiseGIT also lets you create a 'bare' repo.

I don't disputed that, and I don't mind others using gui front-ends to
git - as long as they know they are seriously limiting their abilities
and functionality of Git.

I have reviewed a lot of Git GUI front-ends in depth over the years. In
every single case they lagged behind Git command line interface features
or couldn't do some of the more advanced functionality. And more often
than not they got confused about the state of the git repository. They
were also always slower to use than the command line interface.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/