[fpc-other] Delphi for Linux is out

noreply at z505.com noreply at z505.com
Wed Apr 12 15:32:22 CEST 2017

On 2017-03-23 07:26, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2017-03-23 12:15, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) wrote:
>> I can't wait until we get the blame that Free Pascal on Linux is now
>> incompatible with Delphi on Linux...
>

> That crossed my mind too. God(*) help us all!
>

> * - place with whatever name suites you.

Possibly do a CTRL-R replace God with:

1. science
2. mathematics
3. reason
4. physics
5. computing science
6. Programmers above us, Like the Thirteenth Floor Movie
7. evolution

**SPOILER ALERT**

Problems with above replacements for God. Discussion follows:

Number 6 is a big issue because in the movie The Thirteenth Floor, the
programmers (Gods) above the characters in the video game of life, were
not actually good gods, but criminals and rather violent voyeuristic.

Hold on, Cancel this email - I spoiled the movie.. Okay now I will
inject spoiler alert at the top of this email/discussion. **

The other replacements for GOD are troublesome. Evolution (7) is
basically a bunch of animals running around killing each other for food,
murdering each other - so IOW biologically cannot help us much. (Neil
Degrasse Tyson STUPID DESIGN video, please look up).

The other numbered items... Sorry I have A.D.D. and have lost interest
in this email now, won't discuss all them. On to reading more fpc emails
in fpc-pascal.  Sent this to fpc-other as it discusses an idiot (god)
who I once strangely believed in as a Catholic, but then realized it was
just a bunch of looney bins going to church worshipping a  mostly nude
guy in diapers on a cross, a sort of death cult. At least the crackers
in church at the end of mass were kind of tasty, but stale.