[fpc-other] Google Code closing down

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sun Mar 15 16:43:19 CET 2015

Hello Mark,

On 2015-03-15 13:54, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> for small and slow-moving projects a hybrid approach would be possible:

Sure it would be possible, but definitely not the most efficient way of
working. In this day and age time is money - more than ever before. I
simply find Git a lot more efficient for my needs than anything I have
used before (Zip files, CSV, Team Coherence, SourceSafe, Perforce,
SubVersion etc). If someone is too afraid or closed minded to try
something new that could be very beneficial to them, then their loss I
guess.

Regards,
  Graeme