[fpc-devel] FPProfiler

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 10:25:45 CET 2018

Simon Ameis:

>However  I think, FPC should generate the profiling
>code itself. Then there is no need  to  modify  the
>code before and after the compilation.

Not,  I  think, for the naive light-weight profiling
that FPProfiler offers.  Its functionality is easily
decoupled  from  that  of  the  compiler and I think
should stay so, for better modularity.

Although more  complicated  and  advanced  profiling
techniques  may  require  close integration with the
compiler, FPProfiler seems very good a small  stand-
alone appliation.

--
Please, do not forward replies to the list to my e-mail.