[fpc-devel] FPProfiler

Simon Ameis SAmeis.fpc at web.de
Sun Feb 18 23:39:29 CET 2018

> Is it usable meanwhile? I think it was initially planned to be included in lazarus. But if it is
> worth to be included in FPC, we can do so.
There is a Lazarus package which can compile the project with profiling
and provides some views to analyze the data.
I would appreciate the shipping with FPC, as this would remove the need
of non-standard unit search paths.

However I think, FPC should generate the profiling code itself. Then
there is no need to modify the code before and after the compilation.