[fpc-devel] Can't build FPC what can be a reason?

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Tue Apr 12 02:58:57 CEST 2011

11.04.2011 20:29, Jonas Maebe пишет:

> On 11 Apr 2011, at 02:31, Paul Ishenin wrote:
>
>> Looks like some random byte is generated at this address.
>
> Maybe r17285? Although I don't immediately see a problem with it, I
> can't see any other revision from yesterday that could introduce such a
> bug.

I also reviewed and can't see a problem there too.

Anyway, the merge touch more files than it should:
/trunk/packages/fcl-xml/tests/README_DOM.txt
/trunk/packages/unzip/src/unzip51g.pp
/trunk/packages/winunits-base/src/dwmapi.pp

Also I noticed that ppu structer has changed but ppu version is not
increased and ppudump is not adapted. But this can't affect the
compilation the way it do.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin