[fpc-devel] Fpsigprocmask

Martin Schreiber fpmse at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 8 18:45:23 CET 2010

On Monday 08 February 2010 10:53:00 Michael Schnell wrote:

> On 02/05/2010 07:00 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> > MSEgui does not use the libc unit.
>
> Of course it does not, as in the msesys unit the same code (just
> "external ....") as in libc is available and thus introduced the same
> potential problems.

The potential problems of FPC libc unit (packages/libc/src/libc.pp) is that it
is not included in .deb packages by default, that it is i386-linux only, that
it is not maintained maybe and that it is possible that FPC team will remove
the file from the distribution in future.
mselibc.pas is maintained by me, it is included in MSEgui distribution, it is
Linux i386 and x84_64 and it will be ported to other systems by me if
necessary.

Martin