[fpc-devel] Fpsigprocmask

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Feb 8 10:53:00 CET 2010

On 02/05/2010 07:00 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> MSEgui does not use the libc unit.

Of course it does not, as in the msesys unit the same code (just
"external ....") as in libc is available and thus introduced the same
potential problems. I'd like to have the project benefit from the work
the FPC RTL designers did when moving away from the libc unit towards
something more "compatible". In fact I did not yet take a look at what
in fact has been changed on that behalf, but I am studying the3 document
"LIBC UNIT" in the Freepascal wiki and the "New Unix RTL by Marco.

-Michael