[fpc-devel] Linux kernel behaviour change regarding keyboard

Ales( Katona almindor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:01:25 CEST 2007

Jonas Maebe  wrote / napĂ­sal(a):

Oh and btw, setuid is generaly used afaik. It's a normal thing to allow
temporary root access on normal programs in linux. Ofcourse doing it on
something like fpIDE is somewhat questionable (heh the possibilities
:D), but I don't see it as such a great risk. The more I think about it
it's pretty valid for desktop users, altough they should be asked about
it I guess.

Ofcourse if there IS a better way...