[fpc-devel] fpdoc HTML with search feature

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Aug 16 12:04:18 CEST 2007

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> The
> Lazarus LCL did not work for us.
That's too bad !

What was the problem ? (I'm asking, as I might want to use Lazarus <or a
modification of same> for an embedded project which could need a remote
GUI access sometimes, but not permanently)

> Being able to customize everything,
> having a very small 3rdParty library requirement and being implemented
> in Object Pascal (the only language we now use) was another big bonus.
>
> fpGUI has been revived and lives on!  :-)

Is the revived version publicly available ? What are it's advantages
over the older version and over the Lazarus RTL in detail ?

Thanks for enlightenment !

-Michael