[fpc-devel]Insisting on IDE

Alejandro NĂ©stor Vargas anv at xnetcuyo.com.ar
Mon Mar 26 18:56:47 CEST 2001

El Sáb 24 Mar 2001 21:08, escribiste:

> > I found the source of the problem and
> >hope that I fixed it.
> >  I uploaded to ftp.freepascal.org a new FP IDE snapshot
> >for linux.
>
>   I forgot to tell you where !
>
>   it is in /fpc/snapshot/linux dir

I just downloaded
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/snapshot/linux/linuxide.tgz

but the files in the tar file are dated 2000/12/18 and are the same size as
fp I've already got...

>   If you want to test compilation with this IDE, you
> will need to upload fpc10.zip from the source dir first
> and compile the RTL with a v 1.0.4(or 5) ppc386
> using the Makefiles included.

I tryed to compile the ide from the cvs tree, but I need also tvision or
something like this that I don't have. Where can I find it?

--
Alejandro Néstor Vargas
Departamento de Desarrollo