[fpc-devel]Fp IDE

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Mon Sep 18 16:26:17 CEST 2000

I refer you to the _text_ of my original email, which was, as far as I can
see correct, and was a fair answer to the Q. I deliberately didn't mention
what types of optimisation were, or were not in o_***. I don't think it my
email needed any correction, which has itself caused these 3 rather nugatory
emails! ... I was doing my best to reply to the original Q! Regards John