[fpc-pascal] installing FPC 2.6.0 on OS/2

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Jan 16 04:58:04 CET 2012

On 1/15/2012 18:41, Tomas Hajny wrote:
> On Sun, January 15, 2012 23:43, waldo kitty wrote:
>>> Thanks for letting me know about it. I suggest that you file a
>>> standard bug report (not that I expect anyone else to fix it if the
>>> problem is restricted to the OS/2 version, but it becomes visible for
>>> other users who may come across the problem too this way at least).
>>
>> you are welcome... i will /try/ to do a bug report but i'm not sure
>> where... i've done a few reports on these automated systems but, ha!,
>> they still tend to confound me at times :P
>
> http://bugs.freepascal.org

if we're lucky, it would be this one

i say lucky because i had to dance some rough hoops to get logged in... that was
ugly because i already have/had an account on the wiki where i'd made some edits
in the past few years... dunno what weird things were going on but it was not a
pretty dance to dance :/