[fpc-devel] Closures / anonymous methods

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:32:32 CEST 2016

> As long as it's really a separate mode (plus maybe modeswitches for
>> selected features, that other modes might profit from) I don't see a
>> problem with adding an Oxygene mode.
>>

> Indeed. This is the reason modes were invented.

This is obvious. I won't touch the holy OBJFPC mode ;). Ever. I am worried
about the speed of reviewing patches and integrations. For example:
Management operators are key feature for many elements in Oxygene mode.
Today I am 28 years old. I think that maybe before my 40th birthday FPC
team decide to merging Management Operatos into trunk -,- . If Oxygene
patch is next, which relay on MO... 80th birthday?

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak